Thank you for using (“Site”) and Trading brand with GiftStoria("GiftStoria") own and operate by Vperr Enterprise. At Vperr Enterprise. (“Vperr”), we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA 2010”). We have created this privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) to make sure you know what information we collect and how we use it. By using the Site, you expressly consent to the collection, storage, disclosure and use of your information as we have outlined in this Privacy Statement and you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in our practices and services. When we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you in accordance with our User Agreement. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We also encourage you to check back, from time to time, and review this Privacy Statement so that you always will know what personally identifiable information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it. Your continued use of the Site will be subject to the then current Privacy Statement.
GiftStoria does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information for third-party marketing or solicitation purposes.
2. How is the information shared?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
• provide the features and functionality of the Site;
• fulfill your requests for our products and services;
• communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
• send you information about our products and services;
• for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth;
• help us create content that is most relevant to you; and
• provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails. You can change the frequency of those emails in your GiftStoria account settings. When you purchase products from the Site, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages and notifications from time-to-time whether or not you created an account with us. You may unsubscribe or change the frequency of email notifications on the Account Settings page in “MyAccount.” If you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the Site or our promotions, we will use your friend’s email to send them the e-mail you requested. Your friend’s e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted. GiftStoria does not store this information. Your friend may contact us at to request that we remove this information from our database. We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve our products and services and significantly enhance your experience on our Site.
GiftStoria may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
• comply with law;
• comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
• enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
• investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity;
• investigate fraud or similar claims;
• protect the rights, property or safety of GiftStoria, our users, or others.
• to protect our operations; or
• to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the event that GiftStoria is acquired by or merges with another company, GiftStoria reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users, in connection with such acquisition or merger. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information. GiftStoria may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form or to potential business partners and investors.
3. How does Giftstoria.com protect information collected?
Our payment gateway operates with a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and compliance to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council with Data Security Standard (DSS) which is the highest standard in payment industry to ensure all transactions are safeguarded. The information exchanged during checkout is encrypted using this SSL protocol to ensure that businesses follow best practices for protecting our customers’ payment card information.
Your GiftStoria account(s) is password protected. You are responsible for protecting the security of your login information, and GiftStoria cannot protect or secure any information that you send to other users of the Website. Please note that links to third-party websites are not governed by this Privacy Statement, and their practices may differ from those stated in this Privacy Statement. GiftStoria does not endorse, sponsor or represent these third-party websites. It is your sole responsibility to review and understand the privacy statements of these third-parties before submitting any personal information.
4. Lost or stolen information
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
5. Updates and changes to Privacy Statement We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this Privacy Statement, simply by posting such change, update or modification on the Site. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. This statement may change from time to time and any revised statement will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this statement and, in the case of materials changes to the statement, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice in our user interface or sending you a notification by email).
6. How can I change, delete, or update my information? All registered users can access their profile by visiting MyAccount, and edit their profile at any time. To unsubscribe from our mailing list click the unsubscribe link that is present in all mail messages sent to you or you can email us at with the subject line ‘unsubscribe’ and we will remove you from the mailing list. After receiving proof of your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information. We will respond to your request to access within thirty (30) days.
The current version of the GiftStoria Privacy Statement was adopted effective as of January 2, 2020.